DIY: Felt Camera Pin
Last month, we found a vintage brass pin that read "Library Club," perfectly fitting for our "Bookish" theme. We thought it was pretty sweet and decided to create one out of felt that you could make using our template or buy one, ready-made from us. We love wearing quirky little accessories...it feels like you've got a private joke going on between you and yourself all day long.
Our library pin gave us the idea that we'd get a kick out of making a few more "club" badges. Because let's face it, as an adult, it's collecting those iron-on patches that's the best part about being a Girl Scout. This one doesn't actually say "Photography Club" but when you sport this little camera, we think it'll be clear you'll have earned your membership as an LYC Shutterbug.
DIY or BIY Here!
- Felt (4 Contrasting Colors)
- Printable Pattern
- Small Hole Punch
- Craft Glue
- Thread & Needle
- Pin Back
- Gather your materials.
- Cut out felt pieces using pattern.
- Glue felt pieces together except for Piece A.
- Whip stitch around pieces A, D, and G using contrasting thread.
- Stitch piece A to back using a whip stitch around entire piece.
- Sew pin to back.